Monday 18 February 2008

SELF EVALUATION:

Attainment: C
During the course of this last term, i think i have imrpoved a lot, i have improved my writting style and my contribution to the class, i have also done a lot of research for my independent study which i found really helpful when writing my independent study.
Effort: 2
I think i have been trying hard during the last term, i have put a huge effort on my research for the independent study which really helped me when writing my independent study, but i am willing to do more research and try harder to improve my first draft, i have also been trying to improve on my writting skills and style and have been trying hard in class.
Punctuality: 1
My attendance has been quiet good, i have attended all media lessons and to all debate clubs after school, i have been on time most of the times.
Submission and quality of Homework: 3
Most of the times, i have been submitting my home works on time, mainly the blog tasks concerning the independent study which were really helpful and also worth doing and which gave us less pressure and gave us a clear idea when writing the study.
i have improved my quality of h/w such as including more research into the work, but i still have to improve my quality of writing mainly for module 6.
Ability to work independently: 2
I am able to work independently and get my work done under a set period of time, and i also try to do my own research to help me write my study, and tried to do some practice essays which i found really helpful mainly for my med1 retake.
Quality of writing:3
my quality of writing still needs to be improved mainly by doing more practice and more research which both will help me improve my study even though i think i have improved a lot on my quality of writing which i really was able to improve when writing my study, and these writing skills will also help me with the other writing exams.
Organisation of the media folder:2
my media folder is well organised in different sections for each module, which will really help with revision.
Oral contribution to class: 3
i have been contributing more in class and trying my best to contribute even if i am not really sure about the answer most of the times.
Contribution to the debate team: 2
i think i have done a reasonable amount of research about the topic, and i have also contributed to the speaking which i found as a really good experience which will help me in other future experiences.
Extra-curricular work (film projects etc.):2
i have been attending clubs after school such as revision classes and debate meeting and i will also try attend all the film clubs after school which are useful.
Standard of Module 5 blog: 3
my module5 blog has some quiet good research which has helped me to write my first draft of independent study and i have also completed most of the work, but i need to include some more research about the topic in details, as i have some vague research on the topic and not really detailed.
Standard of Module 6 blog:1
my module6 blog includes quiet a good of research on the debates and the home works set.
WWW:
  • the h/w tasks set have been really helpful when writing the study
  • improved my writing skills
  • have always been punctual to classes
EBI:
  • improve my writing skills by doing more practice essays
  • do more research
  • improve my next draft of the independent study

No comments: