Wednesday 3 October 2007

Delicious-tags links:


  1. Ramneet's blog, is quiet similar to my blog and i found some really good analysis of the text as well as some really good research on theories which i really found helpful, and might be able to use in my independent study.

  2. Bilan's blog, which is as well a good website to use because it has some really good research on the topic, i thought that this blog will help me because it is about "bullet boy" one of the other text that i am concentrating on and this will help me to improve my research and research more on my text.

  3. BBC article about black gangsters in Los Angeles that turn to become famous rappers such as 50Cent and Snoop Dogg.
  4. An article showing how most black gangsters are turning into rap music.
  5. This article is about counter-culture music and what is the message that this rappers are trying to show.
  6. An article which is a review about the movie get rich or die tryin, which is introducing the movie and showing how rap is now the solution to become successful and also mentioning that rap music is mainly created by black gangsters which they all turn to rap at the end.

No comments: