Sunday 2 December 2007

Response to Interim Report:

My grade for media was D, i should have done better but i think my blog work and my research for my independent study is at a good level but still need to do more independently and not to rely on the tasks done in class, but i need to improve my writing skills mainly for module6, because i always got the same grade and always get the same feedback and i always try to improve and follow those feedback,but i think i have improved a bit as in my last mock i got better grade and hope to try more harder to improve my writing skills, and i think that is the main reason which is putting my grade down, and i will do my best to improve over the course of next term, which will also help me with my module1 retake.
My targets:
improve my writing skills with doing more practice.
do more research and start planning on how to write my study.

No comments: